ErgoStrap 713E / 726E / 745E – E-conomy Line
Ergonomic pallet strapping system with electrically driven ChainLance.
Strapping without bending, comfortable in an upright position with ideal working height. The pallet can be strapped comfortable by one person from one side. This works length- and crosswise the pallet. Floor clearance requested is only 8 cm (special design possible from 5,0 cm floor clearance on).
Central power supply with battery for strapping machine and sealing head. With the novel aluminum keypad, optimal setting of tension force and welding time possible. The display shows you at any time the set tension force and the welding time. So you are mobile and always and everywhere on standby.
- 713E / 726E / 745E with electrically driven ChainLance, electronically controlled speed via joystick
- Fully integrated sealing head (tension force 1200N / 2500N / 4000N)
- Tool-Lift for sealing head
- for PP- and PET-Straps
- Triplex–Tool–Lift: The Triplex–Tool–Lift enables tensioning and sealing not only on the side of a pallet (side sealing), but also on the top (top sealing). Minimum pallet height for side sealing is 760mm. Maximum pallet height for top sealing is 780mm.
- Line–Laser: The Line–Laser indicates the distance and the alignment of the machine to the pallet, which simplifies the positioning of the machine in front of the pallet.
- Reversing sledge: Reversing sledge 85S: Smaller version of the standard sledge. Minimum clearance width: 160mm. Reversing sledge 47: For strapping pallets of a minimum clearance height of 47mm.
- Headpiece with bumper: For strapping pallets with lateral overlappings up to 40mm, e.g. cardboard covers or uneven side surfaces
- Sealing head removable from the Triplex–Tool–Lift: If the strap needs to be tensioned and sealed in positions which cannot be reached by the Triplex–Tool–Lift, e.g. inside a mesh transport box or with horizontal strapping
- Strap brake relief: The brake resistance of the strap roll ran be reduced to 20% by simply pushing a foot pedal. The manual pulling out of an additional strap is made much easier.
The “Aktion Gesunder Rücken e. V.” certified ergonomically pallet strapping system of ErgoStrap (www.agr-ev.de)
Please ask for prices, information or demonstration in your company directly by mail via our contact form. You will receive our answer immediately!
|Length ChainLance||600 cm
(prolongable up to 700 cm)
|Max. pallet dimensions||Depth: up to 2,4m
Height: up to 2,3m
Sealing Head 1200N, 2.500N bzw. 4000N
|Welding mode||Friction welding|
|Insertion mode||Strap on strap|
|Applicable strap types||PET, PP|
|Width of strap||712E: 9 – 13 mm
725E: 12 – 16mm respectively. 9 -11 mm (optional)
740E: 15 – 19mm
|Thickness||712E: 0,35 – 0,85mm
725E: 0,5 – 1,0mm
740E: 0,8 – 1,3mm
|Tension force||712E: 150 – 1.200N
725E: 400 – 2.500N
740E: 400 – 4.000N
|Input voltage||100 – 240V|
|Charge time||app. 6h|